Home Page Not Showing Properly/ Short Codes- Sections

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support Home Page Not Showing Properly/ Short Codes- Sections

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany ClementsTiffany Clements
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 28
    • Total: 42

Hi!

I was having issues with getting support with your free theme so I decided to upgrade to pro on yesterday. I’m not certain whether or not the theme file is corrupt of if I did something wrong, but in editing the homepage >sections I see short codes only and not demo photos that were displayed in free version, which makes it difficult to edit. Please help immediately… it took me 5 days to get a response using the free version and none of my issues have been resolved. Also the upgrade price was supposed to be $30, but I was charged $39.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Sorry we have changed pricing to $39 from last month and we are still in process of updating all our free themes to reflect the changed pricing. Blame to be given to WordPress.org theme review team which takes all the time to review these changs.

Now documentation of the theme is given here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-white-doc/#homepage-setup-pro

It explains why shortcodes are used and how things are set up. Scroll down for each section and how it works,

Kindly remove the share this plugin which is causing a problem being shown in each section.

Regards,
    Shri

Tiffany ClementsTiffany Clements
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 28
    • Total: 42

Hi,

Thanks for your support Shri. I see the documentation however, my pro versions’ homepage still looks nothing like the pro demo site. I have responded to your message from my company email address and have provided all necessary info and followed the instructions given in the email and still no change. The demo site displays photos as does the free version in theme options there are none in the portfolio, in some cases the slider section, etc. I have cleared my browser’s cache also. If you do a side by side comparison you will most definitely notice the difference. http://celebrityscope.net

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

No worries. Today will set up the theme just like the demo and you can take it from there.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.