Home › Forums › Massage Center (Spa) Forum › Home Page Layout
- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by Forum Moderator.
June 8, 2020 at 7:48 pm #154192
I just started working on the homepage using the SKT editor and some of the sections don’t show up properly or are duplicated and I never even did anything to them…how can I restore that or fix it?
Thanks.June 9, 2020 at 5:13 am #154203
Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.
DaveJune 9, 2020 at 5:24 pm #154289
like some of the blocks don’t appear properly. just some code shows up for some reason on my end.
Also, What size should the slider images be…like the ones in the demo so I can adjust the photos I added accordingly
Thanks so much!June 9, 2020 at 5:26 pm #154290
Like the our products section doesn’t show up for example.June 9, 2020 at 5:32 pm #154291
I have a logo for my site but I don’t know how to make it white with a transparent background like it is with the “spa” logo on the demo site.
Can someone please assist me with this?
Thanks in advance!June 10, 2020 at 4:44 am #154301
Your website is on under construction mode. Therefore we are unable to check the issue.
DaveJune 10, 2020 at 4:52 am #154303
I will take it off that setting right now!June 10, 2020 at 4:55 am #154305
It should be all good to view now.
Can you please address all of the following:
1. The missing blocks and the codes given. The products block doesn’t show.
2. I have a logo for my site but I don’t know how to make it white with a transparent background like it is with the “spa” logo on the demo site.
3. how to change the green background color in the slider images
Thank you!June 10, 2020 at 4:57 am #154307
Also, what size are the slider images in the demo so I can fix the size of the images i replaced them withJune 10, 2020 at 5:01 am #154310
You have posted a lot of queries. So we have confused.
Can you send us the screenshot of your all issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.