home page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SamuelSamuel
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Where do i go to edit the home page info under the main slider where it says

“WELCOME TO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer sodales suscipit tellus, ut tristique neque suscipit a. Mauris tristique lacus quis leo imperdiet sed pulvinar dui fermentum. Aenean sit amet diam non tortor sagittis varius. Aenean at lorem nulla, sit amet interdum nibh.

Aliquam gravida odio nec dui ornare tempus elementum lectus rhoncus. Suspendisse lobortis pellentesque orci, in sodales nisi pretium sit amet. Aenean vulputate, odio non euismod eleifend, magna nisl elementum lorem.

1. PLAN 2. DESIGN 3. DELIVERY”

and how do i change the three images… i don’t see it in the theme options>section

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Samuel,

This font awesome icons.

You can change awesome icons what you need.

Kindly check this link: http://fontawesome.io/icons/

• <i class=”fa fa-file-text-o”></i> 1. Plan
    • <i class=”fa fa-pencil”></i> 2. Design
    • <i class=”fa fa-building-o”></i> 3. Delivery

Regards,
    Dave

SamuelSamuel
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

hello i have one more question so the main page on the welcome page section 1.

i use visual composer to create my pages and it looks like the coding is showing on the message preview is there a way to hide it? it is showing the [vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

For example:

EXTERIOR COATING/PAINTING

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Is your home the eyesore of the neighborhood? Are you looking to sell and increase the value? or just plain want to do it for you? Then you’ve got the right idea. Give your home a fresh look can do…

READ MORE

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Samuel,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact
    Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.