- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I just purchased the “Holy Church” theme recently. I have been have a couple of issue trying to customize for different screen sizes.
I have issue with the following:
1) The logo is not responsive on tablet and mobile.
2) The countdown timer for events is not responsive tablet and mobile.
3) Unable to edit “Upcoming Events” section. Only option i see is ([skt-events limit=’1′])
Please help me resolve this issue ASAP.
Thank you & Regards,
Kindly show us your website URL?
I have mailed you all my details through a contact form.
How do eyewear WordPress themes showcase product catalog and variations effectively? Do you have an eyewear or optical store and want to market your products […]
How do deluxe WordPress themes enhance user experience through advanced customization options? Are you a hotel or restaurant owner? Or are you serving your customers […]
How do WordPress themes for professional speakers balance aesthetics with functionality? It does not matter whatever service you offer; you must have a unique business […]