Help with website main navigation layout

Home Forums All Other Themes Help with website main navigation layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    emilia.lahtiemilia.lahti
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 19
    • Total: 25

Hey support,

Could you please help me with some changes to the main navigation layout on my website (built with the Towing Pro theme):

1. Whenever I try to use bold font or increase font size, the main navigation height doubles. I’ve tried uploading a smaller logo (that sits next to the main navigation items) but this did not help the issue. Could you help me with this?

2. I’d also like to give a clearer indication to the user on where on the website they are if they land on another page than the home page. I have a few ideas on how to mark the navigation item to show where in the website the user is. I prepared some example images of the navigation on how I would like to do this but I don’t know how to edit the theme for this.

Can you help me with these requests? I can send you the example screenshots.

Kind regards,
    Emilia

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL please?

Regards,
    Dave

emilia.lahtiemilia.lahti
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 19
    • Total: 25

Hey Dave,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for forgetting this key piece of information! The website URL is www.valkonverstas.fi.

Thanks again,
    Emilia

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Custom CSS Box:

Add this code there:

.header .header-inner .logo { width:18% !important;}

2. I’d also like to give a clearer indication to the user on where on the website they are if they land on another page than the home page. I have a few ideas on how to mark the navigation item to show where in the website the user is. I prepared some example images of the navigation on how I would like to do this but I don’t know how to edit the theme for this.

Ans: I can’t understand a thing what you are saying.

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.