- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I installed your theme as a multi-site, since it was felt it would be easier to maintain. Now, we have experienced a problem and have been trying to restore the site for the longest time. We used backwpup and got what appears to be a good backup, but can’t seem to restore it to the look we had before.
So here are the questions.
1. Would it be easier to restore if we just installed them in their own directories?
2. Is there a way to get some help restoring them?
3. Is there any assistance we can get to separate them into their own sites (only 2 were made).
4. I suppose if we are forced to create 2 separate site, we need to buy another instance of the theme.
We can only answer the 4th question which is regarding theme: No you need not buy 2 instance. One theme is sufficient. Rest all the other questions are in regards to general WordPress installation, hosting, transfer and maintenance which aren’t covered in theme support.
You can either hire a WordPress developer for that purpose or can do it on your own.
Ascencia Fike Today we are going to conduct the interview of Ascencia Fike from Indonesia. She is an Affiliate marketing specialist at Saturday drive. She […]
In order to kick your virtual tour off in style, we have collected the best and the most modern looking home builder WordPress themes for […]
Internal server error is one of the most common errors on the internet. It is more so when you have a WordPress website. As a […]