- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I installed your theme as a multi-site, since it was felt it would be easier to maintain. Now, we have experienced a problem and have been trying to restore the site for the longest time. We used backwpup and got what appears to be a good backup, but can’t seem to restore it to the look we had before.
So here are the questions.
1. Would it be easier to restore if we just installed them in their own directories?
2. Is there a way to get some help restoring them?
3. Is there any assistance we can get to separate them into their own sites (only 2 were made).
4. I suppose if we are forced to create 2 separate site, we need to buy another instance of the theme.
We can only answer the 4th question which is regarding theme: No you need not buy 2 instance. One theme is sufficient. Rest all the other questions are in regards to general WordPress installation, hosting, transfer and maintenance which aren’t covered in theme support.
You can either hire a WordPress developer for that purpose or can do it on your own.
Keeping your site up and running at an optimal speed can do wonders for your niche specific business and client conversion rates. And there is […]
As a website owner, one thing that scares you the most while changing web host is losing the efforts you have put into optimizing your […]
Kids fonts are fun of excitement, colorful, fun loving, creative, with a ton of amazing and creative designs allow you to design kids fonts for […]