- September 4, 2016 at 8:00 am #45477Terence ChaseSpectatorMember since: January 25, 2016
- Topics: 8
- Replies: 59
- Total: 67
I installed your theme as a multi-site, since it was felt it would be easier to maintain. Now, we have experienced a problem and have been trying to restore the site for the longest time. We used backwpup and got what appears to be a good backup, but can’t seem to restore it to the look we had before.
So here are the questions.
1. Would it be easier to restore if we just installed them in their own directories?
2. Is there a way to get some help restoring them?
3. Is there any assistance we can get to separate them into their own sites (only 2 were made).
4. I suppose if we are forced to create 2 separate site, we need to buy another instance of the theme.
ThanksSeptember 4, 2016 at 9:12 am #45485SKT ThemesKeymasterMember since: June 12, 2013
- Topics: 8
- Replies: 6705
- Total: 6713
We can only answer the 4th question which is regarding theme: No you need not buy 2 instance. One theme is sufficient. Rest all the other questions are in regards to general WordPress installation, hosting, transfer and maintenance which aren’t covered in theme support.
You can either hire a WordPress developer for that purpose or can do it on your own.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.