- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I installed your theme as a multi-site, since it was felt it would be easier to maintain. Now, we have experienced a problem and have been trying to restore the site for the longest time. We used backwpup and got what appears to be a good backup, but can’t seem to restore it to the look we had before.
So here are the questions.
1. Would it be easier to restore if we just installed them in their own directories?
2. Is there a way to get some help restoring them?
3. Is there any assistance we can get to separate them into their own sites (only 2 were made).
4. I suppose if we are forced to create 2 separate site, we need to buy another instance of the theme.
We can only answer the 4th question which is regarding theme: No you need not buy 2 instance. One theme is sufficient. Rest all the other questions are in regards to general WordPress installation, hosting, transfer and maintenance which aren’t covered in theme support.
You can either hire a WordPress developer for that purpose or can do it on your own.
Imagine how terrible it would be if Malicious codes running behind the WordPress themes? If your theme is infected with Malware, especially Ransomware, the hackers […]
WordPress SEO Plugins are the most important aspect when it comes to optimizing your website. The top three plugins are Rank Maths, All in One […]
If you are a blogger and love blogging, then you might be writing some fully mature business blogs, and that a good choice. But if […]