- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I installed your theme as a multi-site, since it was felt it would be easier to maintain. Now, we have experienced a problem and have been trying to restore the site for the longest time. We used backwpup and got what appears to be a good backup, but can’t seem to restore it to the look we had before.
So here are the questions.
1. Would it be easier to restore if we just installed them in their own directories?
2. Is there a way to get some help restoring them?
3. Is there any assistance we can get to separate them into their own sites (only 2 were made).
4. I suppose if we are forced to create 2 separate site, we need to buy another instance of the theme.
We can only answer the 4th question which is regarding theme: No you need not buy 2 instance. One theme is sufficient. Rest all the other questions are in regards to general WordPress installation, hosting, transfer and maintenance which aren’t covered in theme support.
You can either hire a WordPress developer for that purpose or can do it on your own.
Building a website has become very common these days. Almost every small or big business owner is planning to build a WordPress website of their […]
This time we’ll come together over the best clown WordPress themes for clown and entertaining, kids and another party planner, magician and artist, event planners […]
Are you someone who is looking for a Charity WordPress themes for your charitable trust? If Yes, then continue reading this post. With the increase […]