headlie slides up underneath the menu when the slider disappears…

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support headlie slides up underneath the menu when the slider disappears…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David GreenDavid Green
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 14

I have a couple screenshots that I can send or upload…

If you go to reeftechs.com (on a desktop), the slider works great, and the healdine under the menu appears correctly.

When you scroll down, just as the slider is about to scroll out of view, it disappears, and the menu jumps up (it looks like it has a smaller top padding/margin?), and the headline jumps up to where half of it is covered by the menu.

I’ve been looking for a fix, but to no avail.

Ideas? (id and password are the same as they were the last tie we corresponded)

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Dave,

I found it fine on my MacBook. Which OS and browser do you use?

Regards,
    Shri

David GreenDavid Green
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 14

On a PC running Windows 8 in Chrome: If the viewer scrolls down at a normal speed, it appears as a “jump” when the slider is almost out of view.

On a MacBook running Yosemite in Chrome, the “jump” takes place just after the slider scrolls up out of view. The menu is scrolling up out of view, and just as it hits the tagline under the site title, the menu jumps down on top of the text.

On the same MacBook in Safari, the “jump” happens right when the menu scrolls out of view at the top. The menu reappears, and the page scrolls up about 150 pixels, or so.

Hope this helps!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.