- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have recently installed the Gravida theme and have enjoyed working with it and building my website
There are a couple of small things which I cannot figure out and I was hoping its just something small that you can point me to, to fix it.
Here is my url http://www.irlen.ie
1. How do I center the ‘Latest Blog’ text under my home page boxes and push it down a line? Would also like to change ‘Latest Blog’ to ‘Latest News’
2. The footer at the end of the ‘Home page’ does not extend all the way across the page, how can I fix this ?
3. When I view the website on my iphone or android the home page boxes and latest blogs are not responsive and are presented vertically instead of horizontally
Thanks In Advance
Kindly Send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your WordPress admin details and URL of the site. we will check the problem and resolve.
NOTE: Kindly mention the issue in the email.
This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.
Thank you issues resolved, if its not too complicated is it possible to email how you changed the text from latest blogs to latest news and how you moved it down a line
Okay we will send you the instructions via email
The following article comprises of various Cute WordPress Themes for making any Company Websites. This world is of equality and independence. Every individual no matter […]
This time let’s focus on pregnancy WordPress themes for pregnancy and mom – to – be websites. These pregnancy WordPress themes also are suitable for […]
WordPress is unquestionably the most practical and dynamically advancing content management system with its fairly simple installation and management processes, which utilizes all its resources […]