Google Fonts missing

Home Forums All Other Themes Google Fonts missing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LuizLuiz
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 10

I’ve been trying to change the fonts on my site using the Perfect theme, but I can’t seem to do so.

The problem is when I change to ANY font, the site doesn’t change, even though a sample appears to me. When I apply, the only font I get is one similar to Times New Roman.

The SKT panel changed. Now I don’t see in Fonts Typography the fields for content or h1, h2.

I sent an email asking for instructions, but I got no response. Anyway, now the ONLY working font is the one I set before the email.

I need to choose among the fonts.

Site: metodosmart.com.br

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly check this link to change fonts Typography :http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/perfect-documentation/#customize-basic

Regards,
    Dave

LuizLuiz

The documentation does not explain exactly the way it is.

http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/perfect-documentation/assets/img/font-typography.png

The screenshot above shows “Site Content Font” and “For H1” but the real deal is different. Even when I change the font, they won’t change on the site. The only font I get to use is Nunito, but I need others.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

LuizLuiz

I cannot send you my admin details. What I need is support to change the way I want to, which means I need you to teach me how to do it.

I need all fonts enabled to choose from, please.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.