GIRLIE THEME – NOT HAPPY

Home Forums All Other Themes GIRLIE THEME – NOT HAPPY

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LeoneLeone
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 19
    • Total: 33

Hi Brad

The girlie theme does not work no matter how many documentation videos or instructions i watch! I send a desperate HELP REQUEST last week and emailed all my login details and it still not working and not even a logo, which i have uploaded multiple times, it was the same last time i used this theme and i am totally annoyed now, I’ve paid $50 for theme i cannot use !!!!!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Sad to hear about that. First of all check step by step documentation of the theme here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-girlie-doc/#homepage-setup

Then consider asking us for free installation. If still not clear hire a WordPress developer to get things done for you as using WordPress theme requires some background knowledge of WordPress.

If initial knowledge isn’t there then it will prove difficult for beginners and we can understand this might have happened here.

Lastly our theme is only $39 and not of $50.

Nevertheless let us know if you need us to install the theme for you with demo content.

Regards,
    Shri

LeoneLeone

Hi Shri

Firstly I am on here for support, I am not happy that I have followed all your videos and I have no idea why it is still not working! Maybe I didn’t receive the proper files for the zip in the fist place?

I find it misleading that when you use he trial is is easy to use/change then wjenyoubinstal the full version you have to be a web developer to do even the simplest task like upload a logo and expect it to appear?

I’m not here to argue, again all I ask for is support but you must understand it is frustrating to pay for a product that is not functioning even to display my logo! I have watched your videos, they are good, simple to follow, I may not be a web designer but I’m not an idiot either and it’s simply not working.

I am in Australia so for me it was $50.

I don’t know what can be done at this point, plus I keep getting ghost spam emails from myself so something is seriously wrong.

Regards

Leone

Keymaster

Hi Leone,

Kindly email us here: sktthemes.net/contact your website URL and WordPress admin details and we will install the theme for you and also install captcha in your contact form so that you don’t receive ghost emails.

Regards,
    Shri

LeoneLeone

Thanks Shri

I will send now.

Kind regards

Leone

Keymaster

Received email.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.