Girlie pro Theme – Featured image and Recent posts

Home Forums All Other Themes Girlie pro Theme – Featured image and Recent posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RanelleRanelle
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 12

Hi there I am having a couple issues with the girlie theme I purchased for my website.
    http://earthyinsight.com/

Issue one: Featured images
    -The featured image is displayed in post previews, as it should be. However, it is not displayed in the header of the post pages. I originally thought this was due to the image sizes, but the images are plenty large enough. Also, when I go to my themes and select girlie lite preview it displays the featured images exactly as I want it to.

**NOTE: though I am testing with girlie LITE, I am using girlie PRO theme

Issue two: Latest posts
    -I like the way the latest posts are displayed however I would only Like to display 6 at a time and I do not want them to duplicate themselves as they are now. How do I fix this?
    -I would also like for the post previews to be a uniform size and not vary in their length. How do I set the recent post box size limitations?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Ranelle,

That idea isn’t feasible in long run as featured images even in posts will show up on header.

Hence kindly set up a common banner for header via appearance>header

And you can always post images within content area as well to have the image shown.

For the latest posts:

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

RanelleRanelle
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 12

Thanks I will send that email. However, I believe you misunderstood what I meant about header image. I realize I was using the wrong vocabulary. I do not want the featured image in the header of the page, but I do want the featured image to appear at the top of the posts. For some reason they do not appear in the post.

here is an example. Now I believe there are two ways to fix this.
    1 there is a coding error somewhere preventing the images from appearing on my website.
    2 I add the images manually to the top of the post and change the coding for my related posts so that the image does not appear twice in the post description.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Ranelle,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.