Girlie Pro Still Having Problems

Home Forums All Other Themes Girlie Pro Still Having Problems

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MadelineMadeline
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 13

So you guys solved the problem I was having with the white boxes, but we still haven’t fixed anything else yet.

1) Why is it impossible to match the color in logo header? I have taken the color code from the theme options page and had photoshop base it on that and it doesn’t match. I also took a screen grab of the header and pulled it into photoshop and sampled it and it’s reading as exactly what I’ve done as the background and they still do not match. Any better ideas?

2) This error keeps showing up on all of my products as I’m uploading them: Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas06_data01/67/3005867/html/wp-includes/media.php on line 1088 I’ve googled this a bit and it sounds like it’s a theme compatibility problem with woocommerce?

3) I also initially hid some of the sections on the front page and now I can’t get them to show back up despite unchecking the “hide this section” boxes and saving.

4) Is the “What’s new in the shop” section supposed to be some kind of feed or do I have to update it manually? I had imagined that this would be some sort of updating feed considering how you describe it in your documentation and support description, but it seems to be a static item that I’ll have to change which is disappointing. Not to mention I can’t get it to show back up on the home page anyways.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi Madeline,

Kindly show us your website URL, We will help you on these issues.

Regards,
    Brad

MadelineMadeline

www.thecraftywineaux.com

Hi Madeline,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

MadelineMadeline

Almost done with my questions. Now I have two new ones.

1) How can I make the “services section” overlap the slider a little less than it does?
    2) I was trying to change the my story section on the homepage and lost the background white box that used to contain it. Is is possible to see the basic code text that was there to figure out what I’m missing? I can’t reset one section without losing everything I’ve done with the theme.

For reference: www.thecraftywineaux.com

Thanks.

MadelineMadeline

One more: What code can I add to the “what’s new in the shop” section to make the images and rectangles containing the whole thing the same size?

Hi Madeline,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.