- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Web Page: www.inspiredbylucile.com
Section 4 – Latest From The Blog
1. How can I ensure the background block bottom edge and “read more” buttons are aligned in all three regions.
2. preview text from each blog post overlaps “read more” button. How can I fix spacing between these?
3. date posted field is sometimes sloppily seen “word wrapped” to next line… how can I just eliminate the date posted field, label, and symbol?
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact
Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
How do Human Rights WordPress Themes contribute to visually impactful advocacy websites? Human rights are influenced by the legal industry that carries core qualities as […]
What are the key features of popular Free WordPress Blog Templates for content creators? The internet is a great place to share your opinion on […]
What unique design features do Tobacco WordPress Themes offer for tobacco-related websites? Are you thinking about reinvigorating the looks and appearance of your tobacco website? […]