- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am quite certain that I was not given the full source code for “Girlie Pro” as the Lite Free version has far more features. The paid for file that I downloaded and installed is missing most functions…Please advise/help? Thank you
Kindly note that free is via appearance>customize and Pro is via Appearance>Theme Options.
These videos should sort you:
2. How to install/upgrade to Pro version of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSQPPrCYGk
3. How to set up Homepage of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RD6ycHCLw
4. How to locate Theme Options and use its settings?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVehU8xmfkg
5.How to locate documentation of any theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8OEc4oGh8
Do you want to create websites that are very impactful for offering your case study-related services? Then, you have to pick themes that can create […]
If you are having to deal with a slow WordPress admin dashboard, then it may be time that you took a closer look at the […]
If you are looking for one of the superb chess WordPress themes that comes chock full of features, elements and integrations, we have selected the […]