- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 8 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am quite certain that I was not given the full source code for “Girlie Pro” as the Lite Free version has far more features. The paid for file that I downloaded and installed is missing most functions…Please advise/help? Thank you
Kindly note that free is via appearance>customize and Pro is via Appearance>Theme Options.
These videos should sort you:
2. How to install/upgrade to Pro version of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSQPPrCYGk
3. How to set up Homepage of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RD6ycHCLw
4. How to locate Theme Options and use its settings?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVehU8xmfkg
5.How to locate documentation of any theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8OEc4oGh8
Travis Lima Today we are going to conduct the interview of Travis Lima from the City of Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. He is a Marketing […]
Are you someone who is looking for the best missionary WordPress theme for your charity organization? Do you want a responsive and professional looking theme […]
In this digital era, catapulting your business portfolio isn’t that difficult. Making your business more impressive and acceptable has gotten more comfortable with the help […]