- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am quite certain that I was not given the full source code for “Girlie Pro” as the Lite Free version has far more features. The paid for file that I downloaded and installed is missing most functions…Please advise/help? Thank you
Kindly note that free is via appearance>customize and Pro is via Appearance>Theme Options.
These videos should sort you:
2. How to install/upgrade to Pro version of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSQPPrCYGk
3. How to set up Homepage of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RD6ycHCLw
4. How to locate Theme Options and use its settings?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVehU8xmfkg
5.How to locate documentation of any theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8OEc4oGh8
If you are operating an online shop, then you know how essential it is to display the right price information with your products so that […]
As an author, it is essential to make your WordPress website more attractive, and we’ll function to please your readers in the right way. Picking […]
Round up of best WordPress recipe plugins for food and chef websites WordPress as extremely powerful and popular website creation and publishing system has become […]