General question SEO in Google

Home Forums All Other Themes General question SEO in Google

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Miranda GraatMiranda Graat
    • Topics: 49
    • Replies: 116
    • Total: 165

Hi Guys,

Most of you themes are build in theme options and not in pages. Now I have a question about the snippet in Google.

Normally I install Yoast SEO and add a snippet on the homepage for Google, but because the homepages in your themes are built in theme options this is not possible to add. Because the homepage is not an actual page.

I have seen on the websites that I have made with your templates that Google adds the texts of the blog or the our team. But I want to add a nice general tekst so that people can see in Google what kind of company the website belongs to.

How can I change this?

For example when I check this website in Google I see this. This is a part of the text from the Our Team section.

Janssen Products –
    janssenproducts.nl/
    Vervolgens ben ik doorgegaan met Janssen Products, wat nu mijn eigen bedrijf is. Ik heb een eigen team waarmee we op EK niveau rijden. Ook heb ik een …

Thanks

Miranda

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Miranda,

You can set up title, and description of the homepage when you enable advanced SEO option in Yoast SEO setting so that way your homepage snippet of title, description can be easily inserted for your homepage.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.