General help and help files

Home Forums All Other Themes General help and help files

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tony WhitmoreTony Whitmore
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 15
    • Total: 32

Hi
    I am using the Fundraiser theme to generate a new web site for the charity which I work for but, although it is looking good I am struggling with a few items. I already have two ‘topics’ active which we seem to be struggling to solve but I have now come up against another problem. I am using the information contained at https://www.sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-elementor-doc/ but it doesn’t not match what I am seeing with this theme. For instance shortcodes. I cannot find these in the theme so I went to the help files which tells me to go to appearance/themeoptions/short codes but when I go to appearance/themeoptions there is no short codes list. All I can see is an orange box with links for Upload Logo, Colour Option, manage Slider etc. This is just an example as there are other areas that simply do not match what I see on my screen even though the help page is headed Documentation For All Elementor Themes.
    Is there a help page for the particular theme I am using because this one is not very helpful at all?
    Regards
    Tony

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30643
    • Total: 30643

Hi,

This theme is based on elementor framework.

If you want to edit section?

Kindly go to pages >> Home page >> Edit with elementor >> and edit/change there.

Regards,
    Chris

Tony WhitmoreTony Whitmore
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 15
    • Total: 32

Hi Chris
    Thanks for getting back to me but this does not help. I know how to edit sections but I cannot find, for instance, the shortcode list. I can add an Elementor Short Code widget but then I cannot find the shortcode to put into it. As mentioned this is just an example. The information in the help files does not match what I see on screen so I am asking if there are other help files specifically for this theme.
    Regards
    Tony

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30643
    • Total: 30643

Hi,

Kindly refer this link all the shortcodes are mentioned here.
    https://www.sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-elementor-doc/#shortcodes

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.