GB Plant Pro

Home Forums All Other Themes GB Plant Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Scott PeterScott Peter
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

How do you remove the side blocks with “Search”, “Recent Posts”, and “Recent Comments”?

I can’t see them as options in the customization section or in Theme options?
    Thanks

Sonal S SinhaSonal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30796
    • Total: 30796

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL?

Regards,
    Dave

Scott PeterScott Peter
    Participant

I found it in Appearance-Widgets. Once I removed those I now have a new “Pages” widget that appears on almost every page and I don’t know how to get rid of it?

Also a 2nd issue is in the header. The cart icon I want to remove when a user logs in. I can’t see it in the menu to edit it is just there? Does this theme not let me change the menu when a user is logged in? I only want a logged in user to be able to order.

Thanks,

https://abc123logic.com/products/

Scott PeterScott Peter
    Participant

Looking more into this it seems to only be an issue with Pro Themes? The free versions don’t have the annoying widget that won’t go away when it’s not activated.
    Is there a way to turn this off?
    Also some of the features disappear from the free going to pro version. For example: SKT-Green can have a sticky header in the free version. But in the pro version: Nature One Pro it doesn’t give the option?

Sonal S SinhaSonal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30796
    • Total: 30796

Hi,

Q. Once I removed those I now have a new “Pages” widget that appears on almost every page and I don’t know how to get rid of it?

Ans: To remove sidebar there are 2 process.

1. You go to pages>edit any page and on right hand side under page attributes select template: Full Width and save.
    2. Second way is to go to Appearance>Widgets and drag and drop a new widget in main sidebar to replace what is shown in default on the sidebar.

Q. 2nd issue is in the header. The cart icon I want to remove when a user logs in. I can’t see it in the menu to edit it is just there? Does this theme not let me change the menu when a user is logged in? I only want a logged in user to be able to order.

Ans: Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.logged-in .header-extras li:nth-of-type(2) {
      display: none;
    }

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.