Gallery doesn-t work in browser

Home Forums All Other Themes Gallery doesn-t work in browser

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TimiTimi
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 4

I’m using a Gallery slider ( with an SKT THEME shortcode) in Section 6 which is working fine on Safari but not on Google Chrome. I’m worried the template doesn’t work properly in different browsers. Could you help me please? The Gallery’s box where we should be able to see the photos is empty. I can only see the borders and arrows of the box. No image on Chrome. thanks, t.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

You can use NextGen Gallery, Nimble Portfolio, Master Slider and other gallery plugins in case you feel that our default gallery does not work.

Again why it won’t work for that we need to see the website URL which you need to post.

Regards,
    Shri

TimiTimi
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 4

Hi,

here is the address of the website: http://185.123.97.179/~timieros/www.bembridge-marina-house.co.uk i would appreciate if you could have a look into it, because this is the only problem with the website why it can’t be published.

thanks,
    t.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi T,

Because you have a temporary URL i.e. with ~ i think that’s why Gallery won’t work.

I see you added something else like a slideshow but that also isn’t working.

I somehow think that is linked to your temporary URL.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.