Fundraiser Theme remove post meta

Home Forums All Other Themes Fundraiser Theme remove post meta

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cherrybloom22cherrybloom22
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

Hi,
    I have tried removing post meta like category and author from my site with no luck. I used various plugins but they didn’t work and I also tried adding css to the theme customization option and that also didn’t work. Perhaps I was using the wrong css reference codes.
    So i will be happy if you can point me appropriately to how to make my website work the way i want.
    Thank you

Titi

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL?

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hi,
    Here is a sample post i’d like to correct:
    http://www.sid-careglobalnetwork.org/volunteer-opportunity/gift-a-child-for-christmas-2018/

After trouble shooting for awhile now, I ended up using a plugin (WP Meta and Date Remover) to remove the meta from pages and post. However posts that are created dynamically such as the sample i linked above still has the meta showing (i want author name, category and their icons removed).

Also you will notice that there are obvious blanks where the right side widgets are and that was because i attempted to only show whatever widget placed in the blog sidebar but I have not been successful. The linked post is dynamically generated so somehow its not obeying the rules set for normal posts. I have tried editing the sidebar-blog.php in the template folder with no luck. So i’d be glad if you can also solve this problem for me.

So basically, I need the meta tags for category and author name totally out of this dynamic post and I also want to see only the widgets placed in blog post seen in this and any other dynamic post rather than the category and archive widget which you placed there(as you can see i edited and so these has been removed but now i have blank placeholders or I remove the right side widget space totally and i don’t want to do that).

Thanks

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.single_metainfo { display:none;}

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Thanks Dave!

Any help also with getting blog wigdets to show will be appreciated as well.

“Also you will notice that there are obvious blanks where the right side widgets are and that was because i attempted to only show whatever widget placed in the blog sidebar but I have not been successful. The linked post is dynamically generated so somehow its not obeying the rules set for normal posts. I have tried editing the sidebar-blog.php in the template folder with no luck. So i’d be glad if you can also solve this problem for me.”

Titi

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via https://www.sktthemes.org/contact/ Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.