- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
There are some things I need from the free version that are not in the paid version! Using the movers and packers theme, I want the search box at the top, and the contact info at the bottom… how can i get the free version upgraded ?
These videos should help you download the theme and set it up:
1. How to download WordPress theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyrqQh7JTc
2. How to install/upgrade to Pro version of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSQPPrCYGk
3. How to set up Homepage of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RD6ycHCLw
4. How to locate Theme Options and use its settings?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVehU8xmfkg
5.How to locate documentation of any theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8OEc4oGh8
I have set up the pro version, but I want some of the items that were in the free version AND the pro-version.
How can I get the free version menu, for example, in the pro version ? And the search box at the top?
Header is widget friendly so you can add a search box. For menu add it via appearance>menus>then select check box set as primary menu.
In the pro version, it is not a widget, only the free version has this. I had to edit the code. Which is too bad, because now I can’t update as normal.
Sorry about that will add a widget in next update of the theme.
The hospitality business is a multibillion dollar industry with a broad range of services and offers, from tourism and hotel to traveling and lodging, transportation, […]
If you are well aware of WordPress themes, you should know that tons of WP themes come with widget ready or widgetized areas like sidebar, […]
Designer WordPress Themes for web designers and Developers have been discussed and shared in this article WordPress community completely destroyed the obstacle of entry for […]