- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
There are some things I need from the free version that are not in the paid version! Using the movers and packers theme, I want the search box at the top, and the contact info at the bottom… how can i get the free version upgraded ?
These videos should help you download the theme and set it up:
1. How to download WordPress theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyrqQh7JTc
2. How to install/upgrade to Pro version of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSQPPrCYGk
3. How to set up Homepage of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RD6ycHCLw
4. How to locate Theme Options and use its settings?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVehU8xmfkg
5.How to locate documentation of any theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8OEc4oGh8
I have set up the pro version, but I want some of the items that were in the free version AND the pro-version.
How can I get the free version menu, for example, in the pro version ? And the search box at the top?
Header is widget friendly so you can add a search box. For menu add it via appearance>menus>then select check box set as primary menu.
In the pro version, it is not a widget, only the free version has this. I had to edit the code. Which is too bad, because now I can’t update as normal.
Sorry about that will add a widget in next update of the theme.
Multilingual sites are the best way to connect with the world and the global audience. Especially when you want to expand your business in a […]
What do you do to create a creative and enticing website that aligns with the interest and experience of your customer? You use a good […]
Computer-mediated and network-based online and marketing strategies for the promotion of individual and corporate objectives are of primary importance as for today with tons of […]