February 16, 2015 at 5:15 am #3960SKT ThemesKeymasterMember since: June 12, 2013
- Topics: 8
- Replies: 6817
- Total: 6825
First of all thank you for purchasing a theme for us and showing interest in our website and WordPress themes.
Here are some of the rules which will help manage expectations from your side (client side):
1. We don’t work during the weekends i.e. Saturdays and Sundays. However we do reply back if the situation is very urgent.
2. Also we didn’t get paid or are getting paid from your clients. So please don’t post via email or on this forum saying i have to submit website tomorrow and its urgent and do this for us. Well we are not the ones supposed to be getting involved in all this. You can show the work in progress to your client until we respond.
3. Normally our all themes are bug free however some people relate custom requirements of theirs to bugs. So things like removing search box, placing it somewhere else, or things like having different button formats, solving css issues relating to use of a plugin are all custom requirements and not bugs into our themes. So give us your website, access to your website etc for these kind of requests.
4. Some users don’t know how to install themes, we help them in installing themes however for this we need access to your website. We never save your access nor are spammers or hackers to cause a problem in your website. You can also change your passwords later on after we help you. So telling us that we can’t give the site access as its precious like diamonds will only result in replying back to you from us that we cannot help you and can only tell you instructions via email otherwise. That’s the most then.
5. Use of fancy galleries, third party plugins of security, fancy jquery sliders etc can cause conflicts in any WordPress theme with functionality and not just our themes. So its a request to use the ones which are popular and are known to cause lesser conflicts. We will help you in solving most but we can’t guarantee because there are more than 100,000 plugins and which will cause what error or conflict is unknown and no theme provider on earth can provide a theme which will work with each of the plugins.
6. If you receive any error during installation of the theme then do send us access, you might be doing it wrong and we will install the theme FREE for you on your server.
7. Lastly we do acknowledge the fact that the above rules might seem bad for some. But trust us we do want repeat, long time customers. We would love if you keep on purchasing our themes for your website so we go ahead and do 99% of the requests we receive.
8. This is a public forum and hence we do not encourage users to share any sensitive information.
ShriOctober 18, 2017 at 7:01 am #85830
- The topic ‘Forum Rules, Updates, Offers’ is closed to new replies.