Footer editing

Home Forums SKT Biz/Corp Theme Support Footer editing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff HuberJeff Huber
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 2

How do I edit the “About Us” section or the “Recent Tweets” section in the footer of this theme?  I can easily edit the “Contact Us” portion, but there seems to be no place to edit the other two items.  I may even want to delete those two items altogether but can’t seem to find a way to do so.  My site is http://rsimail.com/wordpress/.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Kindly use Appearance>Widgets>Footer Widget 1 and 2 and place any widget there which will remove these 2 from the footer.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Shri

Sanjit KumarSanjit Kumar
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 1

Hello Shri,

I have just ordered IT Consultant theme from you, and in the documentation of the Pro version, it is mentioned that we can edit the footer easily.

However, in my case, in the Pro version, I cannot edit any footer text, as it is embedded in some widget. The only way to edit, is to go in footer.php, which is not what I expected according to the documentation.

Could you please explain me why this version is different from the one described in the official documentation, and bring back the possibility of editing the footer informations easily?

The solution of placing our own widget is not what we expected, since it will create more work for our company.

Thanks in advance!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

In documentation here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/itconsultant_documentation/#footer-section

If you scroll down you will see how footer is manageable. In case you don’t need the default ones we created and want to replace it you go to Appearance>Widgets and add widgets to remove default ones.

Let us know if still there is some confusion or the result isn’t as desired.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.