- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Remove sidebar
And thank´s for a great looking themes.
1. How can I remove Sidebar on all pages.
2. How can I remove Quick links on footer. I want to keep other items like Opening hours etc.
To remove sidebar there are 2 process.
1. You go to pages>edit any page and on right hand side under page attributes select template: Full Width and save.
2. Second way is to go to Appearance>Widgets and drag and drop a new widget in main sidebar to replace what is shown in default on the sidebar.
Footer is widgetized. Kindly go to Appearance>>Widget>>Footer widget 2
Drag and drop text widget to remove default widget.
Are you looking for the best WordPress accessibility plugins? If so, you have landed on the right page. By using accessibility plugins you can make […]
Facebook has become one of the largest social media platforms that send more traffic to your online store and help you generate more sales and […]
You have a website, but don’t know what to write on a WordPress blog? Then it’s time to learn about some good tools for creating […]