- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
And thank´s for a great looking themes.
1. How can I remove Sidebar on all pages.
2. How can I remove Quick links on footer. I want to keep other items like Opening hours etc.
To remove sidebar there are 2 process.
1. You go to pages>edit any page and on right hand side under page attributes select template: Full Width and save.
2. Second way is to go to Appearance>Widgets and drag and drop a new widget in main sidebar to replace what is shown in default on the sidebar.
Footer is widgetized. Kindly go to Appearance>>Widget>>Footer widget 2
Drag and drop text widget to remove default widget.
You need to pay attention to your page performance as page performance matters and also tells about the website. Let’s take the example of any […]
A lot of popular bloggers post their Instagram pictures on their WordPress blogs. There are a lot of plugins that let you add your Instagram […]
Today our main focus will be on high CTR WordPress themes which are ad – friendly and Google AdSense – optimized for higher results and […]