- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Remove sidebar
And thank´s for a great looking themes.
1. How can I remove Sidebar on all pages.
2. How can I remove Quick links on footer. I want to keep other items like Opening hours etc.
To remove sidebar there are 2 process.
1. You go to pages>edit any page and on right hand side under page attributes select template: Full Width and save.
2. Second way is to go to Appearance>Widgets and drag and drop a new widget in main sidebar to replace what is shown in default on the sidebar.
Footer is widgetized. Kindly go to Appearance>>Widget>>Footer widget 2
Drag and drop text widget to remove default widget.
A WordPress developer is a professional whose work revolves around basic coding and infrastructure of WordPress. They work consistently either to create new products or […]
In today’s modern world, all businesses need a website. If a company does not have a professional website or any other online presence, it would […]
Top 3 CMS comparison of the world WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal Costs and Expense Comparison for the Best CMS: While opting for a CMS […]