Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support Feedback: 404 page appears when you run out of posts…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David GreenDavid Green
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 14

Hello,

When going through the “older posts” in a website, when you reach the end of the older posts, the website still gives an option to read older posts (which it should not at this point), and when it is clicked on, leads to a 404 page.

Do you have a fix in the works for this? Feel free to contact me if you need further clarification.

Thanks!

p.s. I’m getting used to a lot of how the theme works… it’s much nicer once you get the hang of it! 🙂

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Alright next week we are updating the theme. All these issues will be addressed plus speed would be tried to be increased more.

Regards,
    Shri

David GreenDavid Green
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 14

Great!

I like this theme a lot and would really like to keep using it to launch our website really soon.

The 404 error and the load speed are the only “deal-killers” I have run into, so-far. I’m open to any suggestions that you have for my site as far as speed goes. reeftechs.com

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

This week we are going to address the speed and 404 errors as well as latest posts and team members alignment problems.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.