Fav ison for SKT white theme

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support Fav ison for SKT white theme

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    HansHans
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 70
    • Total: 96

Hello,
    according your documentation the should be an entry line in basic setting right below the logo. But there is not Fav icon entry line in the SKT white pro version I have purchased.

Futhermore I would like to know how to apply a link to the “contact” or the “call us” button to get to a contact form etc.

Thank you
    Hans

HansHans
    Participant

I have not received an answer yet on my former post.

Best
    Hans

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Hans,

I think you are using old version of the theme. Download the latest version of the theme. But note that you have to re-create your homepage since the theme option has been updated.

You can create a page with the contact form link that page to contact or call us button.

Regards,
    Dave

HansHans
    Participant

Dave,

I just purchased the complete theme set about a weeks ago and downloaded the set on October 12th. I of course expect that I will get the newest themes available if I pay for!

It would be a bummer to start all over again while I have received old themes. All the more some of the other themes would be old as well. Cam you please double check on your themes what I have got after purchase?

Thank you
    Hans

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Hans,

Sorry for the confusion created by Dave. Favicon as of 4.6.1 version has been moved to appearance>customize>site icon hence since it is already within WordPress default we have removed it from our panel.

Also you can use appearance>menus to add menu items like contact us and host a contact form 7 plugin or ninja forms shortcode for receiving the form email.

Regards,
    Shri

HansHans
    Participant

Hi Shri,

I see! But the confusion was mainly caused by the fact that the white-pro documentations shows the fav icon under apperarance>basic settings second entry line under logo. Maybe it is a good idea to correct this. 😉

Thank you
    Hans

Keymaster

HI Hans,

Yes will surely correct this.

Good news is we are coming up with an all in one theme which will have 50+ additional themes within it. Its name is Perfect.

Hoping to launch it by 1st of November with initial 8 themes.

So once its launched fully we will focus again back on upgrading each of our themes as per suggestions from users.

Regards,
    Shri

HansHans
    Participant

Hello Shri,

it sounds good!

As you could see I always try dig in deep to get enough knowledge to make my customers happy. Whenever I can support you by testing themes or suggestions don’t hesitate to shoot me an e-mail.

Best regards
    Hans

Keymaster

Hi Hans,

That sounds good sure we will launch beta version of Perfect theme and shoot you an email.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.