fatal error ? syntax error

Home Forums All Other Themes fatal error ? syntax error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Emma BABIN-PIGOTEmma BABIN-PIGOT
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 19

Help, I can’t open anymore my website : www.ervent.aragon-team as admin. It said :
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘.’ in /homepages/9/d171863029/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ERVENTAquitaine/wp-content/themes/skt-white-pro-3/inc/custom-header.php on line 23

How I can remove my error ? I was looking to have a header responsive and in the editor of apparence I have added this code in the middle : .site-header {
    background-size: 100% auto !important;
    }

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

The website link you provided above is invalid. Please provide the valid link.

Regards,
    Shri

Participant

of course is invalid because of my mistake ! I can’t open my website anymore, please help ….
    how can i provide a valid link… Where I can fixe my mistake in the editor of apparence;
    the error is in this part of the editor : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘.’ in /homepages/9/d171863029/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ERVENTAquitaine/wp-content/themes/skt-white-pro-3/inc/custom-header.php on line 23

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi Emma,

Kindly Send us email: [email protected] with your WordPress admin details and URL of the site. we will check the problem and resolve.

NOTE: Kindly mention the issue in the email.

Regards,
    Shri

Participant

Shri,
    the link of my website http://ervent.aragon-team.fr/ of course is no valide because of my mistake and I can’t open my website anymore
    the log are in support@…….

Please don’t touch anything if you have to remove all the work I have done on it, i will find a other help. Please, if you can fixe without damaged it, be free, if not : do nothing…thanks
    apparence;
    the error is in this part of the editor : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘.’ in /homepages/9/d171863029/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ERVENTAquitaine/wp-content/themes/skt-white-pro-3/inc/custom-header.php on line 23

I have added this in editor header and that was the error : .site-header {
    background-size: 100% auto !important;
    }

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.