Edit Content on SKT Construction Pro

Home Forums All Other Themes Edit Content on SKT Construction Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JoseJose
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hello, How can I edit content and images,c an you please let me know, i tried everything, i would like to change the content lore and titles on the main page and the ones i created.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Kindly go to appearance>theme options>save the options and check how to change the options. Also right sidebar you have documentation link which gives you step by step procedure.

Regards,
    Jack

JoseJose
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Thank you, still having issues, im trying to change the text where it said:
    WELCOME TO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer sodales suscipit tellus, ut tristique neque suscipit a. Mauris tristique lacus quis leo imperdiet sed pulvinar dui fermentum. Aenean sit amet diam non tortor sagittis varius. Aenean at lorem nulla, sit amet interdum nigh. change the image and eliminate 1plan 2 design 3 delivery. maybe change them for other images.

Aliquam gravida odio nec dui ornare tempus elementum lectus rhoncus. Suspendisse lobortis pellentesque orci, in sodales nisi pretium sit amet. Aenean vulputate, odio non euismod eleifend, magna nisl elementum lorem.

Also, i want to change the link and text on the yellow box that says “ALL” and the white one that says “MORE”

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Jose,

Welcome section comes from a page.

Kindly check the documentation here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-construction-doc/#welcome

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.