double meta description

Home Forums All Other Themes double meta description

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Attila NagyAttila Nagy
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 37
    • Total: 49

Hi,

I found double meta description on 10 of my pages (acer-laptop-szerviz-budapest, asus-laptop-szerviz-budapest and so on)
    this is which I do not need on any of the pages:
    <meta name=”description” content=”.skt-builder-home-section4-block-1140 .skt-builder-block-button{background: linear-gradient(to bottom, , ); color: ;}
    .skt-builder-home-section4-block-1140 .skt-builder-block-button:hover{background: ; color: ;}
    .skt-builder-home-section4-block-1140 .skt-builder-home-section4-block-img{width:95%;}
    …” />

Thanks,
    Attila
    https://www.doctorhouse.hu

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi,

All Meta Description Are Different Not Same, that take different different property:

meta name=”description” == The meta description element is for search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
    meta property=”og:description” == The OG stands for Open Graph which is apart of the Open Graph protocol of which works on platforms such as Facebook.
    body data-rsssl meta name=”description” == The meta description element is for RSS Feed.

Regards,
    Dave

Attila NagyAttila Nagy
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 37
    • Total: 49

Please check the source code of https://doctorhouse.hu and you will see
    that there are 2 of those: meta name=”description”
    This one below is which I do not need:
    <meta name=”description” content=”.skt-builder-home-section4-block-1140 .skt-builder-block-button{background: linear-gradient(to bottom, , ); color: ;}
    .skt-builder-home-section4-block-1140 .skt-builder-block-button:hover{background: ; color: ;}
    .skt-builder-home-section4-block-1140 .skt-builder-home-section4-block-img{width:95%;}
    …” />

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi,

Please send us your WordPress credentials to [email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We will solve this issue directly on your server.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.