Demo Content Problem

Home Forums All Other Themes Demo Content Problem

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Other theme demo XML we cannot give due to security reasons. Our server was hacked last time because of this and hence we do not provide XML.

The single theme which was installed on your site is good enough test data to be copied over again and again using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-all-export/ to have the other theme’s internal pages done similarly.

Regards,
    Brad

SaqibSaqib
    Participant
    • Topics: 33
    • Replies: 103
    • Total: 136

yea you are right that i can import the pages and demo data again and again in to other themes BUT for the professional look it needs to be the relevant like it does not make sense that in the furniture website the demo content is from the photo website.

Means what you guys did the professional look according to every website like if the website is related to fashion so every post and photos and demo content are of the same fashion industry.

I do understand your security concerns regarding to XML but if you attach the XML file of the website so how it can be a compromise on your server security BUT it would make very easier for your customers.

I would appreciate if you send the XML.

I hope you understand.
    Thanks
    Regards,
    Saqib

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Saqib,

We understand but for giving XML to our customers we will have to load in a public server all the themes i.e. doing it 108 times for our customers which is typically difficult.

Again homepage loads itself up for all themes. Inner pages you have to import each time the same XML from your demo so its easy.

Regards,
    Shri

SaqibSaqib
    Participant

HI Shiri,
    Thank you for your reply Shiri. I do understand what you are saying but i think its only a 1 time process that you make available XML on the server and after that your customers always take benefit from it. it is just not only in my case but i looked on this support that many other people are also have this same XML problem.

So please if possible do it on your priority.
    Let me know about it.
    Thanks

Regards,
    Saqib

SaqibSaqib
    Participant

waiting for your reply.
    thanks

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30677
    • Total: 30677

Hi Saqib,

Unfortunately its impossible to gave you 100+ themes XML demo content. As suggested by Shri you can use any single theme and use its demo content for inner pages.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo Content Problem’ is closed to new replies.