cut n style

Home Forums Beauty Cuts Theme Support cut n style

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    damian holmesdamian holmes
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

Hi just looking for help on how to edit our servies section the 3 boxes and the writting underneath, cant seem to find it.

Also with team members it only displays 3 but when you change to more than 3 its spreads them un evenly

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Kindly send us email with your website URL and WordPress admin link for team members.

Services section is via Appearance>Theme Options>Sections.

Check documentation here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-cutnstyle-doc/

Regards,
    Shri

Gert OrasGert Oras
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Hi,

I have bought a cut n style theme. I cannot find how to make photo gallery pictures bigger as right now, when to click on the pic, they are smaller than the thumbnail itself.ö

Thanks in advance for help.

• Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly go to Theme>CutsNStyle>inc folder>custom-functions.php file

On line number 701 replace this code

$imgSrc = wp_get_attachment_image_src( get_post_thumbnail_id(), ‘full’);

Regards,
    Shri

RoystonRoyston
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 9

I managed to get the main page displaying with all the sections but I want to make sure this page is added to the menu, only problem is cannot seem to add it to the menu as it is not appearing as a page so how do I get round this problem as I want a button called home in my menu which links to this page?

Also I wanted to know if I can make the boxes Featured Image boxes a different size as need the images to be Portrait rather than square for the blog posts.

Also with the testimonials I want to change the size of the box on there too or maybe even take out the box for an image of the person doing the testimonial.

Also for your reference if you have any text in italics in any of the sections it changes the headings from what they were before to Italics.

Grateful for your advices on this.

Hi Royston,

Kindly show us your website.

Regards,
    Shri

TamarahTamarah
    • Replies: 1

I have downloaded the CutsNStyles Pro theme and installed once I make changes to the data such as color, location, website, etc. The page no longer looks like the original default setup. I would like the page to remain the same besides the changes I make to it. Currently I’m editing in Sandbox mode so that once all changes are exactly like I want I can save them to my live site.

Hi Tamarah,

Kindly show us your website

Regards,
    Shri

RoystonRoyston

Hi Shri

The website is www.royrobertsmedium.co.uk – I managed to fix some of the problems I was having before but now need to sort out a few more little things.

As you will see on the front page the testimonials are not displaying completely and there seems to be no way to make these so you can click on them to read the whole testimonial. As a workaround to this is there anyway I can make the boxes bigger so it displays the entire testimononial? Also I want to make the boxes a bit more tidy so it looks consistent as you can see if I have a long testimonial it throws the layout out.

Look forward to your advices on this. Thanks.

Okay we will update the theme by tomorrow and update you on this. If you don’t receive a message here just remind us and we will surely send you the updated theme.

Regards,
    Shri

RoystonRoyston

hi Shri

Any progress on the updated theme which displays the entire testimonials? I also set up a new page as a test to show all the testimonials and have the same problem on there, is it to set to a maximum word count and any way to change this?

Keymaster

Yes Massage Center, We Bake, BeFit, Yogi Pro, Clean Pro, Spirited Pro, CutsNStyle Pro and Kraft Pro among others like SKT Construction Pro, IT Consultant etc are up for update and we should be done by tomorrow updating all these themes.

Will surely reply back when your theme is done.

Regards,
    Shri

RoystonRoyston

Just following up again on the updates as want to get the testimonials part of the site sorted out.

Keymaster

Given you re-access to the theme. Download the updated theme, activate some other theme, upload new theme and activate.

Regards,
    Shri

RoystonRoyston

Thanks for this although having some problems installing the new theme, I have followed the instructions but it is unable to update as it says the theme is already installed. I take it the updated them will need to be manually installed rather than through WordPress?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘cut n style’ is closed to new replies.