- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
1) I would like my background image to go from the menu all the way to the top of the page, I don’t want a solid color background.
2) I was able to create a second button that I wanted for “Apply Now” have the Book and Appointment button that’s lost it’s padding i’ve searched through the code and cannot find where to a) center the 2 buttons b) make the button larger (around the text)
3) When the page is in mobile mode the logo goes very small? I’d like it slightly larger
4) The Our Services section – i’d like the overlay (like in the template) of the greyscale to color hover – how do I do this also what is the correct image dimensions currently the image is going very large?
4) A is there a way to remove this section (safely
5) i’d like to reduce the space between the homepage sections to make the page less long.
This really is all I need to launch and I really need some assistance with these seemingly minor issues. i’ve been emailing for weeks with support to no avail?
Here’s my website: http://www.hairyougo.ca
The best reservation system WordPress themes are a collection that helps your website manage and accept bookings online. Your users must find suitable options to […]
Whether you are a music producer or running an event management company, the one thing that you need above all else to stand out from […]
Are you looking for the method to add title attributes in the WordPress menu? Yes! Then you are on the right path. Here, we will […]