Cut n Style Home Page

Home Forums All Other Themes Cut n Style Home Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ChrisChris
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

Hi there,

1) I would like my background image to go from the menu all the way to the top of the page, I don’t want a solid color background.

2) I was able to create a second button that I wanted for “Apply Now” have the Book and Appointment button that’s lost it’s padding i’ve searched through the code and cannot find where to a) center the 2 buttons b) make the button larger (around the text)

3) When the page is in mobile mode the logo goes very small? I’d like it slightly larger

4) The Our Services section – i’d like the overlay (like in the template) of the greyscale to color hover – how do I do this also what is the correct image dimensions currently the image is going very large?

4) A is there a way to remove this section (safely

5) i’d like to reduce the space between the homepage sections to make the page less long.

This really is all I need to launch and I really need some assistance with these seemingly minor issues. i’ve been emailing for weeks with support to no avail?

Here’s my website: www.hairyougo.ca

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Chris,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via [email protected]

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.