- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
How can I create custom sidebars for each page? In other words, I’d like to have a different sidebar, e.g. a sidebar that includes a video, on this page: http://tredaytraining.com/index.php/group-training/. And a sidebar that includes the Contact Information from the Footer on this page: http://tredaytraining.com/index.php/contact-us/
Is that possible?
Kindly use this plugin for custom sidebar:
I installed the plugin and activated it but I don’t see any checkboxes on the Widgets page to select the page for the widget to display on. Two other questions:
1) How do I create new widgets?
2) Can I make the Contact information on the bottom right of the footer into a widget? See
1) Kindly go to Appearance>>Widget and drag and drop text widget where you want to show widget. You have to add your code or content in that text widget.
2) Footer is widgetized and all the footer columns are in a widget. Go to Appearance>>Widget you will find all the footer widgets there.
An email from WordPress in your inbox: “Some plugins have automatically updated to their latest versions on your site. No further action is needed on […]
The biggest problem with the beginners on WordPress of the post editor is that they cannot spell check their written blog. This is one the […]
Have you lost your WordPress Admin Password? Want to Reset WordPress Admin Password? If yes, so connect with this page and get to know the […]