CSS issue

Home Forums All Other Themes CSS issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hosam LoubaniHosam Loubani
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 5

Hi,

I just purchased the “maintenance pro” theme . My website is ” www.astechnicalworks.com”

I have the following concerns, I hope you can help me deal with this;

1. I want to minimize the size of the header frontpage slider but i dont how will i dot it..
    2. The homepage slider pictures loads too long even though i have decreased the size and compressed already the images i used.
    3. Site Title words have no spaces with each other and the color of the letters “LLC” become blqck which is now different with the others. I tried editing it but still the same when published.
    4. The size of the image down below the sliders images on my homepage cannot be customly decreased. You can set the size through custom but wont take effect when saved and published

PLEASE help me deal with this.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Your website is on under construction mode. Therefore we are unable to check the issue.

Regards,
    Dave

Hosam LoubaniHosam Loubani
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 5

HI,

Please check it again.. I published it….

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

1. I want to minimize the size of the header frontpage slider but i dont how will i dot it..

Ans: Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.slider-main .nivoSlider {
        height: 500px;
    }

2. The homepage slider pictures loads too long even though i have decreased the size and compressed already the images i used.

Ans: Kindly use compressjpeg.com or tinypng.com to reduce sizes and compress all your images and reupload them.

Lastly kindly use WP Fastest Cache plugin and ask hosting to have Zend Op Cache and PHP Server cache applied to your site or if they have NGINX available get them to use that.

With all the above steps i am sure your site will be faster. Theme is just part of the entire WordPress website ecosystem and our themes are coded to be faster.

Rest are all generic points i mentioned here.

3. Site Title words have no spaces with each other and the color of the letters “LLC” become blqck which is now different with the others. I tried editing it but still the same when published.

Ans: We checked, this is showing right as you wanted.

4. The size of the image down below the sliders images on my homepage cannot be customly decreased. You can set the size through custom but wont take effect when saved and published?

Ans: Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on imgbb.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.