Contact Shortcode Form

Home Forums All Other Themes Contact Shortcode Form

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KelyKely
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 6

I want to use the contact form that goes with the shortcode here:
    [contactform to_email=”Your email address” title=”Contact form title”]

Which I have put in underneath a different contact form on this page of my site
    http://198.46.81.204/~north127/estimate/

But I want to customize the fields to match the fields in the form above it. I made a different support query (#22565), which I received a reply to (#22607), but the direction I was given to “go to pages>edit the contact page and then select form right hand side under page attributes contact template and save.” did not align with choices I saw in my page attributes menu, which I listed in (#22641). The only things I can see in page attributes are: Default Template, Blog-Full Width, Blog-Left Sidebar, Blog-No Sidebar, Blog-Right Sidebar, Full Width, Gallery, Left Sidebar, No Sidebar.

If I had already set up a “Contact” page using the Free version prior to upgrading to Pro, is it possible that the old page overwrote the form template code?

Where can I locate the form template in the .zip files from the Pro download?
    Once located, is there a way to individually reinstall that component?

Or, is another option to trash or rename the contact page currently existing in the project, then reinstall the theme?

Or, can you send me the code to paste into the “text” editor of the page?

Everything else has been great, and I am overall very happy with the PRO theme upgrade.

Thanks

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Kely,

Kindly send us your URL and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact and we will set up this page for you.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.