- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: contact form theme girlie
I need to change my contact form…using the theme girlie
1. The words “website” to be changed
2. Also dont want the contact form on all pages as a sidebar and cant seem to get it go away.
1) Kindly go to inc/custom-functions.php and change the text from there.
2) To remove sidebar there are 2 process.
1. You go to pages>edit any page and on right hand side under page attributes select template: Full Width and save.
2. Second way is to go to Appearance>Widgets and drag and drop a new widget in main sidebar to replace what is shown in default on the sidebar.
Are you also confused about WordPress themes that are dedicatedly developed for creating a CV-based website? Do not worry as this is one of the […]
Catering WordPress Themes round up for food caterers The best assortment of catering WordPress Themes is considered in this article for food catering services and […]
WordPress is a popular free Website Management Software which is used by number of peoples out there who are looking to create a website. WordPress […]