Contact Form Access

Home Forums All Other Themes Contact Form Access

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    KelyKely
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 6

I just upgraded to the Nature PRO theme, and want to use the example contact form featured here http://sktthemesdemo.net/natureone/contact/ but cannot see where/how to access that in my dashboard. Please advise.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Kindly go to pages>edit the contact page and then select form right hand side under page attributes contact template and save.

Now kindly go to Appearance>theme options>shortcodes and check the shortcode of contact form for using it on that page.

Regards,
    Shri

KelyKely
    Participant

I’m not seeing a “Contact Template” option in my menu on the right-hand side of the page under “page attributes”. The options in the list I have are: Default Template, Blog-Full Width, Blog-Left Sidebar, Blog-No Sidebar, Blog-Right Sidebar, Full Width, Gallery, Left Sidebar, No Sidebar.

If I had already set up a “Contact” page using the Free version prior to upgrading to Pro, is it possible that the old page overwrote the form template code?

Where can I locate the form template in the .zip files from the Pro download?
    Once located, is there a way to individually reinstall that component?

Or, is another option to trash the contact form currently existing in the project, then reinstall the theme?

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Kely,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

We will check and resolve the issue.

Regards,
    Dave

KelyKely
    Participant

I filed another query (#23141) regarding the same issues. Sri advised I do the same thing you are telling me to do in #23202. I sent the info, so someone should be able to check the issue. Thanks

Hi Kely,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Brad

KelyKely
    Participant

I believe you misunderstood my request. What I need your assistance with is making the fields on the contact form that comes with the theme match those on the other form I have on the page. All you did was delete your form, which I could have done myself. Again, as advised in #22641, I’m not seeing a “Contact Template” option in my menu on the right-hand side of the page under “page attributes”. The options in the list I have are: Default Template, Blog-Full Width, Blog-Left Sidebar, Blog-No Sidebar, Blog-Right Sidebar, Full Width, Gallery, Left Sidebar, No Sidebar.

If I had already set up a “Contact” page using the Free version prior to upgrading to Pro, is it possible that the old page overwrote the form template code?

Where can I locate the form template in the .zip files from the Pro download?
    Once located, is there a way to individually reinstall that component?

Or, is another option to trash the contact form currently existing in the project, then reinstall the theme?

This is the only major holdup preventing me from getting the site live for my client.

This would be a customization request which as a theme developer we aren’t supposed to be doing.

Regards,
    Dave

KelyKely
    Participant

To clarify, are you telling me that the contact form that comes with the Nature theme is not editable and that the fields on it by default are the only option?

If the fields are editable, I don’t need you to do it for me. I am not seeing where or how I can personally make the changes. Kindly direct me to some resources that tell me how to make the edits if that is an option.

Hi Kely,

Kindly use plugin Contact Form 7. It has more features than our default contact form.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.