Complete Pro problems

Home Forums All Other Themes Complete Pro problems

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    StevenSteven
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Total: 15

Hi

I previously bought the Complete Pro theme (in 2016) and am using it on my website springwellaudio.se

I understand that to get specific support I may need to pay a renewal or upgrade fee of some sort.

I currently don’t use the Homepage part of the cusomisation, choosing instead to link Google ads to a static page . However, I’d like to refresh the website look and start to use the powerful features of the home page customisation.

One problem I am facing is that I would like to link one of the homepage sections to an iframe with a link to a customer review website that I have a contract with. When I paste the code into the Edit section (test) and then save and close from the visual editor I can see a preview of the widget but when I click Publish, the widget disappears. I’d like some help troubleshooting that.

Another problem is that the menu text spacing (top right of header) is rather large and ends up being on two rows when the width of the user’s browser is small. How can this be adjusted to remain on one row?

A third problem is that when going to responsive mode the website does not resize properly. It is always slightly wider than the device screen – this means that some text is not seen and the menu button is also slightly off screen.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Your 1 year support for theme has expired. To continue receiving theme updates/access and support for another year kindly subscribe for just $18

Pay via PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=E6MFAFM4T6RDL

OR

Pay via Credit Card:

https://sites.fastspring.com/sktthemes/product/singlethemeyearly

Once paid we will again renew your support for 1 year and you will also receive theme updates/access as and when they happen.

Regards,
    Dave

StevenSteven
    Participant

OK, payment made.

StevenSteven
    Participant

Payment made with credit card.
    Order ID: SKT190816-1626-45143

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.logo {
        max-width: 20%;
    }
    .logo img {
        height: auto;
        width: auto;
    }
    #topmenu ul li a {
        padding: 57px 15px;
    }

A third problem is that when going to responsive mode the website does not resize properly. It is always slightly wider than the device screen – this means that some text is not seen and the menu button is also slightly off screen.

Ans:

Kindly go to header.php

Find
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.1"/>

And replace
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"/>

One problem I am facing is that I would like to link one of the homepage sections to an iframe with a link to a customer review website that I have a contract with. When I paste the code into the Edit section (test) and then save and close from the visual editor I can see a preview of the widget but when I click Publish, the widget disappears. I’d like some help troubleshooting that???

Ans: Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email: [email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Dave

StevenSteven
    Participant

Hi again

I just received a link to download version 3.0 of Complete Pro

I tried installing it through WordPress theme browser but it’s still on version 1.1.

What is the best way to update?

Hi,

Q. One problem I am facing is that I would like to link one of the homepage sections to an iframe with a link to a customer review website that I have a contract with. When I paste the code into the Edit section (test) and then save and close from the visual editor I can see a preview of the widget but when I click Publish, the widget disappears. I’d like some help troubleshooting that???

Ans: We have added the customer review code into the test page and it’s working fine.

Have a look at:
    https://www.springwellaudio.se/test-page/

Regards,
    Dave

StevenSteven
    Participant

Yes that’s true. I already have it running on several pages.

The problem occurs when trying to get it running in a Front Page/Home Section.

I did provide a detailed description and screenshots in the email I sent to you.

I do not have the Front Page running live because I’m not ready with images to use in the slider. However, even when I change the settings so that Front Page becomes active, the widget is not visible.

Could you also advise me regarding the update to version 3.0 of Complete Pro, as mentioned above?

StevenSteven
    Participant

Bump

Hi,

Issue have been resolved. Kindly check and confirm

Regards,
    Dave

StevenSteven
    Participant

Hi

Yes the iframe works in the Frontpage HOme section. Excellent – thank you.

How can I successfully complete the update to version 3 of Complete Pro? I tried last week but when you check the Theme Details section it shows as still being on 1.1. THis means I can’t use the site builder plugin in the Home Sections at the moment.

Thanks 🙂

Steve

StevenSteven
    Participant

Maybe this explains it:

Installing Theme from uploaded file: complete.zip
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /hsphere/local/home/stevenliddle/springwellaudio.se/wordpress/wp-content/themes/complete-pro/

Theme installation failed.

StevenSteven
    Participant

Would it be better to overwrite via ftp? What happens to settings in that case?

Hi,

Complete 1.1 is based on customize and 3.0 is based on SKT Builder.

If you want to upgrade to 3.0 then you have to rebuild your website again.

Regards,
    Dave

StevenSteven
    Participant

Hmmm. ok.

Would it be possible to install 3.0 to a different folder to be able to build the site whilst 1.1 is running? Then I could uninstall 1.1 once I’ve prepared the 3.0 version.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.