Changing the type of page

Home Forums All Other Themes Changing the type of page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    audrey stielaudrey stiel
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 14
    • Total: 22

I haven’t done a website before so please keep that in mind. 🙂 I am using the theme Planting Tree Pro and the Home Page has a sidebar. Without affecting the work I’ve done on the slider, can I change the page to full width with no sidebar, or do I have to start from scratch?

Also, in the footer section, the left column doesn’t appear, even though it looks OK in the setup and all I changed was the email and website address. Do you know what could cause one column to be hidden?

Thank you,
    Nancy

audrey stielaudrey stiel
    Participant

I should add that the website address is visionlawncare.ca and the theme is Nature One Pro. Most of the content so far came with the theme. The first column in the footer is supposed to be “Get in Touch”

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

This is done.

Regards,
    Chris

audrey stielaudrey stiel
    Participant

Hello,

Early in March you changed the front page of visionlawncare.ca so that it was full width, without a sidebar, and it has been good since then. I just looked and there are several problems on the Front Page. Now the sidebar is back, the boxes in the top row of the Services are different heights, and the first box Lawn Mowing, lights up when I hover, but there is no link attributed to it.

I don’t know what happened to cause this, but would you please fix these problems.

Thank you,
    Nancy

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Resolved

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.