Change reed more buttom

Home Forums All Other Themes Change reed more buttom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    JuliaJulia
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 10

Hey I have some smal problems with BeFit Theme on the webpage www.juliaglutz.se that i would like som support for.
    1. Is it possible to change colur and the text on “Read more” buttoms? if yes how?
    2. Is it possible to change the icon colur an icons in section 3 (Ourservices)?
    3. Where or how can i change the backroudcolur in the footermeny?
    4. If i would like to chage the facebookicon or Twittericon in the contactform to Instagram whats the shortcode for that?

Thakx for your answer!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Julia,

1) Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting you will find the change text (Read more) option. You can change it to your preferred language. You can also change the color of the read more from “Font Colors” option.

2) You have to create the icons as a jpg image.

3) Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Section you will find the background color for the section.

4) You can add Facebook or Twitter. Add this shortcode:
    [iconlist title=”Facebook: Amanda” icon=”image link here”]

Regards,
    Brad

JuliaJulia

Hey!

Thakx for the thel but I am faling on all four things that i need help with. Is there anyway possible to get help via Skype och you to show me make the changes. Iv been sitting here for hours trying to get it right.
    1. I can´t find the place to change the text om the Read more buttom via Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting it is supposed to say “Läs mer” in swedish. I cant find where to change the color of the read more from “Font Colors” option.
    2. OK
    3 The backroundcolur is not changing in the footer meny. It is the letters that i want to be white.
    4. I whant to delete the Twitter and Facebook Icon and and the Instagram icon.

Best regards

Hi Julia,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

JuliaJulia

Hey!

I send the url and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact during thursdat but i havent got an answer yet or some help with the items that I needed helt with!

I followed the instruction abowed.

Best regards!

Hi Julia,

You didn’t gave us the full access of the site. We need to change some code in the files and there is no editor in Appearance. Even we can’t add new plugins to change the code.

So kindly give us the access to editor or plugins installation.

Regards,
    Brad

JuliaJulia

Hey!

I send you the username and the password via sktthemes.net/contact and added a link to this forur. Is there anything more that you need to make the changes and to have full access to help me?

Best regards Julia

JuliaJulia

Maybe im not getting the emails that you sent me. When i bought the theme i regitrerd the email [email protected] it is supposed to be i.se insted of .com

Hi Julia,

Send us the FTP details of your site so that we can change the code.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.