- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
For your reference, I am working on http://anaheimbusinesslawyer.com/
On your Spirited theme:
1. how can I change the color of the header and corresponding text that overlays the slider image?
2. how can I change the color of the corresponding call to action button outline and text?
3. how can I, if necessary, move the orientation of that header and text to the upper left corner, i.e. immediately below the ‘site identity’?
Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting
What about moving the read more/ slider content. Like if I want my read more to be a little off to the left?
Kindly show us your website URL?
Developing a website is hard work, that’s a given but thanks to platforms like WordPress who have more or less automated the process, you should […]
When it comes to setting up a website for your business, you may want to scope out your competition and check out what they are […]
Whether you own your own agency or running an affiliated business, the fact of the matter is that you need to have an online presence […]