- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
For your reference, I am working on http://anaheimbusinesslawyer.com/
On your Spirited theme:
1. how can I change the color of the header and corresponding text that overlays the slider image?
2. how can I change the color of the corresponding call to action button outline and text?
3. how can I, if necessary, move the orientation of that header and text to the upper left corner, i.e. immediately below the ‘site identity’?
Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting
What about moving the read more/ slider content. Like if I want my read more to be a little off to the left?
Kindly show us your website URL?
We have picked up the best metro WordPress themes inspired by metro style design for uber look and feel of your website It’s a valid […]
If you give preference to WordPress community, as one of the best and modern content management systems available at present and comprehensively take advantage of […]
Are you looking for the affordable ways to fix WordPress 404 errors when the post, page or custom post type does exist? Yes, it’s really […]