- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
For your reference, I am working on http://anaheimbusinesslawyer.com/
On your Spirited theme:
1. how can I change the color of the header and corresponding text that overlays the slider image?
2. how can I change the color of the corresponding call to action button outline and text?
3. how can I, if necessary, move the orientation of that header and text to the upper left corner, i.e. immediately below the ‘site identity’?
Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting
What about moving the read more/ slider content. Like if I want my read more to be a little off to the left?
Kindly show us your website URL?
Travis Lima Today we are going to conduct the interview of Travis Lima from the City of Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. He is a Marketing […]
Are you someone who is looking for the best missionary WordPress theme for your charity organization? Do you want a responsive and professional looking theme […]
In this digital era, catapulting your business portfolio isn’t that difficult. Making your business more impressive and acceptable has gotten more comfortable with the help […]