- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
For your reference, I am working on http://anaheimbusinesslawyer.com/
On your Spirited theme:
1. how can I change the color of the header and corresponding text that overlays the slider image?
2. how can I change the color of the corresponding call to action button outline and text?
3. how can I, if necessary, move the orientation of that header and text to the upper left corner, i.e. immediately below the ‘site identity’?
Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting
What about moving the read more/ slider content. Like if I want my read more to be a little off to the left?
Kindly show us your website URL?
Whatever your choice for creating a personal blog or startup your new online business, the theme plays an important role in any category of the […]
Have you ever wanted to attend WordCamp? Perhaps yes or no, but you are here because you won’t know what WordCamp is and what are […]
There are various mind blowing WordPress themes available on the internet. In today’s world, if you want to get noticed, you have to do something […]