- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
For your reference, I am working on http://anaheimbusinesslawyer.com/
On your Spirited theme:
1. how can I change the color of the header and corresponding text that overlays the slider image?
2. how can I change the color of the corresponding call to action button outline and text?
3. how can I, if necessary, move the orientation of that header and text to the upper left corner, i.e. immediately below the ‘site identity’?
Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting
What about moving the read more/ slider content. Like if I want my read more to be a little off to the left?
Kindly show us your website URL?
The best reservation system WordPress themes are a collection that helps your website manage and accept bookings online. Your users must find suitable options to […]
Whether you are a music producer or running an event management company, the one thing that you need above all else to stand out from […]
Are you looking for the method to add title attributes in the WordPress menu? Yes! Then you are on the right path. Here, we will […]