cannot find page

Home Forums All Other Themes cannot find page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tony WhitmoreTony Whitmore
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 15
    • Total: 32

Hi
    We are using the Fundraising theme and need to edit the Team page and the Team Member pages but I cannot find them. Can you point me in the right direction please? The web site URL is http://tlctest.org.uk/
    Regards
    Tony

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly refer our documentation how to setup/edit our team.
    https://www.sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-elementor-doc/#set-up-ourteam

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hi
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly but this doesn’t help me. When I go to Appearance/Theme Options my screen is nothing like on the instructional video. It just consists of an orange box with links for Upload Logo, Colour Option, manage Slider etc. Our Team was already set up and activated when I loaded the theme so I edited the dummy names but I need to edit the header image on the individual’s page as well as the Our-Team page but I cannot find either of them. Hope this makes sense.
    Tony

Hi,

Unfortunately, We can’t change/edit individual’s team page banner image.

You can only change the page banner image.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hi
    Thanks for getting back to me but I am still a little lost where this is concerned. You say that I can change the page banner image but how. The Our Team page does not appear in the page list. Also regarding the individual’s page, I have to change the image as it is not suitable for the work we do. I note that the same image appears on the Event item pages as well and, here again, I need to change it. Surely there is a way fo changing unsuitable images or is it better to get rid of these pages etc completely and generate new ones
    Tony

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no option to add different banner image on individual’s team page or post pages.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hi Dave
    Thanks for getting back to. Is there no way around this with what already exists in the theme or have I got to generate completely new pages. If so then can you point me in the direction of help pages for this theme as, for instance, if I generate a new Team section I will need the short code but I cannot find the shortcode list as the on-line help files do not match what I see on screen.
    I have to say though that I am seriously disappointed that these images cannot be changed. We are a bereavement counselling charity so to have a header showing money on the Our Team section is just not acceptable.
    Regards
    Tony

Hi,

Kindly use this shortcode to setup team.

[ourteam col="4" show="4" excerptlength="25"]

If you want to change header showing money banner image on the team page?

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Post and Page >> Post header settings >> Posts Header Background Image >> and change banner image there.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.