cannot download SKT Full Width PRO .zip file

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum cannot download SKT Full Width PRO .zip file

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DonaldDonald
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

Hello Tech Support,

I have just purchased SKT Full Width PRO (Order #11416), but I am unable to download the .zip file.

Instead of being able to download the template .zip file, I just keep receiving this error message from you site:

Sorry, you have reached your download limit for this file Go to homepage

This is very frustrating, and I am becoming angry. Please help me download the template I have just purchased.

If I do not hear from you soon, I will file a complaint with PayPal and request a refund of the $39.00 that I have just paid for nothing.

Thank you for your consideration.

Donald Smith

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

I have replied to your email a while ago and i am writing again that i have given re-access.

There are 5 times you can download and still you couldn’t download suggests either you had a bad internet connection, a firewall which blocks the download or some download manager.

If you still can’t download the file you can send us an email: [email protected] with your WordPress website URL and admin details for us to upload the Pro theme for you.

Sorry but this is no fault of ours others (over 11000+ customers) could download their files.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.