Cannot Customize Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Cannot Customize Theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PaulPaul
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 3

Since upgrading to WordPress 4.7 I am unable to customize rge perfect photography theme or the complete pro theme on two websites that I manage. When you click on the sections link in the side panel everything disappears behind the side panel leaving a blank screen. I have downgraded to WordPress 4.61 and everything works fine now. Please help

MariaMaria
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 17

Same issue here. Perfect Golf theme.

I know that there was a CSS issue with the latest WordPress update (4.7) and the Perfect theme set. SKT has been updating, but must not have gotten to the Perfect Golf theme or the photography theme at this time.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi Paul and Maria,

Customizer Themes have been updated since WordPress 4.7 due to some CSS conflicts.

Kindly re-download the theme, activate some other theme, delete the old theme and upload and activate new theme.

Deletion of theme does not delete theme options or its settings. Uploading and activating the new theme will solve these problems.

Let us know for any further issues.

Regards,
    Brad

PaulPaul
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 3

Thank you for the reply. Did all the above, still have the same problem, didn’t solve it. Sorry.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi Paul,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.