February 10, 2016 at 3:33 am #22142
downloaded plugin and now can not access plug in page. Deleted plug in at FTP, but still unresponsive.February 10, 2016 at 11:24 am #22189
Plugin? Its a theme.
These videos should help you download the theme and set it up:
1. How to download WordPress theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyrqQh7JTc
2. How to install/upgrade to Pro version of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSQPPrCYGk
3. How to set up Homepage of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RD6ycHCLw
4. How to locate Theme Options and use its settings?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVehU8xmfkg
5.How to locate documentation of any theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8OEc4oGh8
ShriFebruary 10, 2016 at 12:59 pm #22218
Yes, I got the them, Panorama Pro for WordPress. Downloaded it, installed it…no problem. The issue is with a third party plugin through WordPress that somehow disabled my ability to open my Plugin page. It shows a File Not Found page.
So, it is only partially working.
Can you help me please.
TrevorFebruary 10, 2016 at 1:02 pm #22220
I see well don’t use that plugin then kindly use an alternative plugin instead. What work does that plugin do?
ShriFebruary 10, 2016 at 1:05 pm #22224
I deleted the plugin, however, i’m still having the same issue. That when I try to get to the standard plugin page. it shows “File Not Found’February 10, 2016 at 1:06 pm #22225
More specifically, Opps! That page can’t be foundFebruary 10, 2016 at 1:07 pm #22226
Okay send us URL of the site and WordPress admin details: sktthemes.net/contact
ShriFebruary 10, 2016 at 1:11 pm #22233
I got the info. Please don’t post such info on support forum.
ShriFebruary 10, 2016 at 1:15 pm #22234
Yea….it’s 5:14 AM here in CA….really tired… wasn’t thinking.
My badFebruary 10, 2016 at 1:23 pm #22236Forum ModeratorParticipantMember since: August 16, 2013
- Topics: 0
- Replies: 26816
- Total: 26816
Its a multisite problem nothing to do with the theme:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.