BUSINESS CONSULTING / SKT BUILDER – Bugging…

Home Forums All Other Themes BUSINESS CONSULTING / SKT BUILDER – Bugging…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Casara ClarkCasara Clark
    Participant
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 49
    • Total: 81

Hey! I’m working over on this site with the Business Consulting theme which utilizes SKT Builder: https://www.ramolawpc.com/refresh/

Something weird is happening on the homepage now. When I first built it, I had multiple sections to present options. Now that I’ve gotten some notes from the company, I’ve removed the unwanted sections and now have only FOUR sections. But for some reason, the page is inserting a lot of white space that I do not see when I’m in the SKT Builder …

For example, THIS section is supposed to come up RIGHT AFTER the “Some of Our Clients” section, but I’m seeing a BUNCH of white space instead and the red banner isn’t coming up at all…

<div class="skt-builder-block-wrapper skt-builder-home-section4-block skt-builder-home-section4-block-273" style="background-color: #b82f29;  padding-bottom: 80px; padding-top: 80px; ">
    	<div class="skt-builder-block-inner skt-builder-block-inner-273" style="visibility: hidden;">
    		<div class="skt-builder-container">
    			<style>
    				.skt-builder-home-section4-block-273 .skt-builder-block-title h2 span{ color:#C0C0C0;}
                	.skt-builder-home-section4-block-273 .skt-builder-block-button{background:#000; color: #fff;}
    				.skt-builder-home-section4-block-273 .skt-builder-block-button:hover{background:#31354c; color: #fff;}
                </style>

It seems like maybe it’s bugging out because it’s remembering code of the sections I deleted … so how do I fix that? I’d love to not have to start over with a brand new page…

Thank you!
    Casara

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Brad

Casara ClarkCasara Clark
    Participant

Hi! I noticed today that the page appears to be fixed and I was quite pleased! Though, sections were in a different order. The company does want the SOME OF OUR CLIENTS section to be up higher, specifically, making it the second item on the page. So I thought no big deal, I’d just move it back — and I noticed the weird white artifacting came back.

Does that mean that for some reason SOME OF OUR CLIENTS has to be at the bottom? Is there any way to make it work to have it be higher on the page? (Per the client’s request?)

Thank you!
    Casara

Hi,

Issue have been resolved. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Brad

Casara ClarkCasara Clark
    Participant

Perfect! Thank you!

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.