Business Consultant Theme text box where to change the text

Home Forums IT Consultant Support Business Consultant Theme text box where to change the text

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeanette TolanJeanette Tolan
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

where do I change the the text for the boxes that are just below To Make 4 Steps To Make Successful Business and just under our services boxes….I have been up and down and cannot find where I need to change the text. Thanks Jeanette

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL?

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

http://www.octaviusglobal.com

Hi,

Kindly refer our documentation to setup home sections.
    http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/business-consulting-documentation/#homesections

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

I have reviewed the documentation and there is no mention of this! Please advise at your earliest as to where on the wordpress portal I can change the text inside these boxes as described above.

Hi,

First Create a Page For Home Section 3. Eg: For “Home Section 3” and put this shortcodes there.

[titlearea align="center" title="4 Steps To Make Successful Business" titlelast="" subtitle="" titlecolor="#31354c" titlelastcolor="" seperatorcolor="transparent"] [row_area] [perfectbox countnumber="1" title="Analize" description="Nullam hendrerit, lacus luctus tempu est neque suscip augue, vel hendrer ligu sed turpis." url="#"] [perfectbox countnumber="2" title="Advise" description="Nullam hendrerit, lacus luctus tempu est neque suscip augue, vel hendrer ligu sed turpis." url="#"] [perfectbox countnumber="3" title="Strategy" description="Nullam hendrerit, lacus luctus tempu est neque suscip augue, vel hendrer ligu sed turpis." url="#"] [perfectbox countnumber="4" title="Result" description="Nullam hendrerit, lacus luctus tempu est neque suscip augue, vel hendrer ligu sed turpis." url="#"] [clear] [/row_area]

After add page, kindly go to customizer pannel and choose “Home Section 3” page for section.

Have a look at:
    http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/business-consulting-documentation/assets/img/features1.png

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.