December 10, 2020 at 12:59 pm #170420
I am using the natural herbs pro theme (https://sktperfectdemo.com/demos/natural-herbs/#) on a stage environment (https://p35.c50.myftpupload.com/). Unfortunately, I have made some changes to the footer (newsletter function) yesterdays. Afterwards, the theme style broke.
Here is what broke:
1) On Mobile, the hamburger menu in the header disappeared.
2) On Desktop (using Firefox), the 4 column design of the footer broke and the content is displayed repositioned.
3) On Desktop (using Firefox), the content blocks on the homepage are dislayed in a column instead of in a row / on a line and the design of all blocks is broken.
4) On Mobile, the categories on the shop page (https://p35.c50.myftpupload.com/shop) are displayed on the bottom of the page below the listed products instead of top of page.
5) On Desktop, the green banner on top of the shop page (https://p35.c50.myftpupload.com/shop) is displayed cut left and right rather than displayed full width as on the other pages.
6) What additionally raised my attention, that the if you set a default template for a page it does not work or take the set template. And the widget position of an item is not repected and applied.
For instance: On the shop page (https://p35.c50.myftpupload.com/shop) the left sidebar is not displayed any longer.
Unfortuantely, my hoster GoDaddy does not provide a backup for the stage environment, so you are my last chance to repair it. I could not reverse my changes or fix it myself.
Thanks for anyone who can look into it and help me on this one.
KatjaDecember 10, 2020 at 1:33 pm #170434
You are using CDN on your website.
Kindly use CDN only to load images and not the styles and plugins etc that way your site will be back to normal.
DaveDecember 10, 2020 at 1:59 pm #170438
Thanks for your reply and the advice. I have disabled CDN. Unfortunately, the SKT themes remains broken, both on the homepage and other pages created with the theme as template.
Meanwhile, I have tried to deactivate a new newsletter plugin which but still the mobile menu does not work if you click on it and the design remains broken.
KatjaDecember 11, 2020 at 12:07 pm #170480
Maybe, this is plugin conflicting issue.
Kindly check for conflicting plugins disable all of the plugins and see if it works.
If its working fine then some plugin is conflicting. Activate them one by one to find out which one is causing problems.
DaveDecember 11, 2020 at 5:11 pm #170499
Thank you for the advice. After deactiving or removing some plugins it works. Some of the plugins effect the customizer and make it pretty unstable. It does work now.
KatjaDecember 14, 2020 at 12:04 pm #170633
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.