Bizness Pro Homepage problems

Home Forums All Other Themes Bizness Pro Homepage problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CarlaCarla
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 27
    • Total: 38

I am building a customer website with Corporate theme 01 (Bizness Pro) and having the following problem: I set up my Static Frontpage to Home and set the Homepage to a default template just as in your manual. Than I set up the sections but they don’t show. I don’t want to show those sections on other pages and posts so I have hidden that in the theme settings. When I set Front Page to latest posts the secrions show but I don’t want postst on my Homepage I only want my welcome page there. Please give me advice how to set my theme as static and also show my sections on my Homepage only.

Another thing is that I don’t want to show a sidebar on my Homepage so I want to make it a full width page template but because in your manual it says to set it up as default template I did but that is not really what I want. How do I get rid of the sidebar on the Homepage?
    I hope you can help me on this.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30636
    • Total: 30636

Hi Carla,

Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.

Regards,
    Dave

CarlaCarla
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 27
    • Total: 38

Thanks for your reply. Here is the link to the website. It is a temporary domain: http://groot12.123website.eu/wordpress/
    I put in some css to hide the welcome area because I got some ugly borders there coming from the widget area. So what I need to know is how to put in a welcome text there using a page. When I set the site to a static page the sections on the homepage disapear. They only show when I set the site tot my lateste posts. But then I can’t use a page for the welcome section. Hope I explained it well.

Another thing I discovered is that in your manual it says that there are 11 homesections but I only see 4. Where are the other 7?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.