bizness pro customizations work in preview but not after being saved

Home Forums All Other Themes bizness pro customizations work in preview but not after being saved

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Knox GarmanyKnox Garmany
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

I am created a child theme referencing bizness pro theme. When I choose to customize the theme the Basic and Header sections hold my changes. However, once I get to the Front Page & Footer sections I can edit and see my changes in the preview window but upon saving they do not change on my site. Same thing for footer data that has changed except that I edit and change tabs from text to visual to save and nothing appears and once saved nothing appears in the text box and nothing is updated on live site.

Knox GarmanyKnox Garmany
    Participant

Also, after making the first change in the footer section, none of the other edit buttons will show any data on either visual/text tabs.

Knox GarmanyKnox Garmany
    Participant

I don’t think I have pro version as there as Appearance > Theme Customization does not exist. Customization is only available under Appearance > Themes > Customize. Where is pro version?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL.

Here is the documentation of the theme: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/bizness-documentation/

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.