- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Banking-Sector-Theme; CSS
In your banking demo – http://sktperfectdemo.com/demos/banking
On the far-right side is the button, “APPLY FOR A LOAN”. The background on that button has special coloring.
On my site – https://leapforwardinc.imaginativedata.com
My far-right button is missing the special coloring. How do I get it back?
Kindly follow these steps to setup “APPLY FOR A LOAN” button in header navigation.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter activelast class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
For a better prospect in the digital marketplace, it is outright necessary that every business should deploy the mobile responsive website as early as possible. […]
Write faster content is what we want always for our WordPress blog and this article tries to explore them. Blogs are nowadays much more than […]
One of the most important principles and advantages of working on the Internet is automation. It is automation that allows us to increase labor productivity […]