- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Banking-Sector-Theme; CSS
In your banking demo – http://sktperfectdemo.com/demos/banking
On the far-right side is the button, “APPLY FOR A LOAN”. The background on that button has special coloring.
On my site – https://leapforwardinc.imaginativedata.com
My far-right button is missing the special coloring. How do I get it back?
Kindly follow these steps to setup “APPLY FOR A LOAN” button in header navigation.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter activelast class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
Do you want to create websites that are very impactful for offering your case study-related services? Then, you have to pick themes that can create […]
If you are having to deal with a slow WordPress admin dashboard, then it may be time that you took a closer look at the […]
If you are looking for one of the superb chess WordPress themes that comes chock full of features, elements and integrations, we have selected the […]