- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
In your banking demo – http://sktperfectdemo.com/demos/banking
On the far-right side is the button, “APPLY FOR A LOAN”. The background on that button has special coloring.
On my site – https://leapforwardinc.imaginativedata.com
My far-right button is missing the special coloring. How do I get it back?
Kindly follow these steps to setup “APPLY FOR A LOAN” button in header navigation.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter activelast class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
Finding a perfect WordPress theme for Transportation Business can be a tough task. Additionally, it is essential to maintain website users’ attention and assist business […]
Are you in search of a WordPress theme that would build your website in such a way that ensures high-end performance from it? If the […]
If you are in the thought of developing your website, there are numerous ways to help you achieve that. One of the most efficient ways […]