- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
In your banking demo – http://sktperfectdemo.com/demos/banking
On the far-right side is the button, “APPLY FOR A LOAN”. The background on that button has special coloring.
On my site – https://leapforwardinc.imaginativedata.com
My far-right button is missing the special coloring. How do I get it back?
Kindly follow these steps to setup “APPLY FOR A LOAN” button in header navigation.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter activelast class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
If you are operating an online shop, then you know how essential it is to display the right price information with your products so that […]
As an author, it is essential to make your WordPress website more attractive, and we’ll function to please your readers in the right way. Picking […]
Round up of best WordPress recipe plugins for food and chef websites WordPress as extremely powerful and popular website creation and publishing system has become […]