- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Banking-Sector-Theme; CSS
In your banking demo – http://sktperfectdemo.com/demos/banking
On the far-right side is the button, “APPLY FOR A LOAN”. The background on that button has special coloring.
On my site – https://leapforwardinc.imaginativedata.com
My far-right button is missing the special coloring. How do I get it back?
Kindly follow these steps to setup “APPLY FOR A LOAN” button in header navigation.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter activelast class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
The login form is a mode to get into the website by entering your unique ID and password. Many WordPress themes provide their own login […]
Shopify is a type of cloud-based software, which enables smaller stores and shops to sell their products online. One of the best things about this […]
If you are a test preparation specialist in an effort to help the students in pre exam period and release their anxiety, online education expert […]